The Campbell Primary School Parents and Citizens Association invites parents and carers to become involved in the school in a partnership, which provides the best opportunities for students.
New parents are welcomed each year with social and school activities. P&C meetings are advertised through the newsletter and all parents are invited to attend. P&C meetings tend to be held twice each term at the school after hours. The P&C provides a way to become involved in the school community as it fosters community spirit, friendship and gives support to the school.
The P&C has a vital role. Through the P&C, parents:
- Elect the parent representatives to the School Board;
- Discuss educational issues and the provision of resources;
- Organise the major fundraising events for the school;
- Oversee the operations of the school canteen, and
- Manage and run CASAC – the Campbell After and Before School Activity Centre.
Campbell Primary P&C Association is an incorporated body with the executive of the P&C elected at the Annual General Meeting convened in February each year.
The P&C Association is responsible for the running of the following school operations: